Why did you leave the group chat?

Some of us love our group chats. Others of us hate them and would love nothing more than to leave them all. But why do we want to leave? Maybe you’ve had someone leave a group without giving you a reason as to why, and maybe it hurt a little bit. Vox.com’s Kaitlyn Tiffany and I are here to help you work through that pain with this episode of Why’d You Push That Button.

First, I chat with my friend Liz who tells us about her current and past group chat drama. She’s actually very undramatic and seems to tell it like it is. I like this about her. Then Kaitlyn interviews Maggie Lange, who has written for GQ about never leaving group chats, ever. She’s pro-mute. Kaitlyn and I then take all our concerns to Asha Sharma, director of product...

Continue reading…



from The Verge - All Posts https://ift.tt/2qkGZMt
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Joanne Pransky

Winging it

Upward and onward